Final Coastal Long-Range Development Plan Environmental Impact Report (September 2004)
What is an Environmental Impact Report?
The Final 2004 CLRDP Environmental Impact Report (FEIR) assesses the potential environmental effects, on and off campus, related to the implementation of the Final 2008 CLRDP, UCSC's proposed land use plan for the Marine Science Campus development over the next 15 years. It also responds to significant environmental issues raised in the review and consultation process.
Read the Final EIR
(If you are having trouble viewing these PDF files in your browser or downloading them to your computer, please follow the instructions for "Primary Means of Access" on our Questions on Document and Web Access web page.)
A complete list of the environmental documents associated with the approval of the 2008 CLRDP appears below:
Notices of Impending Development (NOID):
- NOID 09-1 Outdoor Research Yard Expansion/Public Access Improvements
- NOID 10-1 Beach Access
- NOID 10-2 Specific Resource Plan
- NOID 10-2 Specific Resource Plan Supporting Information
CLRDP EIR Addendum One (November 2006)CLRDP EIR Addendum Two with Findings (July 2010)
- CLRDP Final Environmental Impact Report (September 2004)
- CLRDP Draft Environmental Impact Report (January 2004)
- CLRDP Draft Environmental Impact Report Appendices (January 2004)
CLRDP FEIR Approval (July 2010)
These documents are provided in Portable Document Format (PDF) and are best viewed using Acrobat Reader, Version 5.0 or later. The Acrobat Reader, available for free from Adobe, allows you to view, navigate, and print PDF files across all major computing platforms.