July 21, 1997
"Music at McHenry Library"--an exhibit of publications,
recordings, and other artistic creations that reflect strong musical activity
of instructors in the Music Department and in other disciplines--is on
display in the entry area of McHenry Library. Selections from special archival
library holdings are also featured. The exhibit runs through August 29th.
Call (408) 459-4000 for McHenry Library hours.
Wondering where to eat on campus for the rest of the summer?
- Whole Earth Restaurant: 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Friday. Free delivery
on campus over the summer to faculty and staff.
- Taqueria Hernandez: (Merrill) 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Thursday; 10 a.m.-2
p.m. on Friday.
- Cowell Coffee Shop: 8 a.m.-2 p.m., Monday-Friday. Closed for the last
two weeks of August.
- Carts--selling sandwiches, salads, coffee and other beverages, and
desserts--8 a.m.-3 p.m., Monday-Friday, located at the Earth and Marine
Sciences Building, Social Sciences 2, Applied Sciences, and Sinsheimer
- Snack Attack--selling beverages, chips, candy and other snacks--7:15-8:45
a.m., 11:30 a.m.-1:15 p.m., 5:15-6:45 p.m., located just inside the entrance
to the College Eight/Oakes Dining Hall.
To the Currents home page
To UCSC's home page