Click-hold mouse button and drag within the scene to change your viewpoint. Zoom in/out using Shift and Ctrl keys.
The buildings on UCSC's Science Hill include the award-winning Science & Engineering Library, set amid redwood trees and open to the public; Sinsheimer Laboratories, housing the Biology Department; Thimann Laboratories, housing the Chemistry and Biochemistry Department; the Earth and Marine Sciences Building, housing the Earth & Planetary Sciences and Ocean Sciences Departments; and Natural Sciences 2, housing the Environmental Studies Department. Access to Science Hill is off McLaughlin Drive.
- Department of Biology
- Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP)
- Department of Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Institute of Marine Science
- Physical & Biological Sciences
- Santa Cruz Institute for Particle Physics
- UCO/Lick Observatory
See additional views of the campus in our on-line Photo Gallery.