Earth & Marine Sciences Building
Click-hold mouse button and drag within the scene to change your viewpoint. Zoom in/out using Shift and Ctrl keys.
Opened in 1994, the Earth and Marine Sciences Building contains many teaching and research laboratories, lecture halls, and faculty offices. It is the home for the departments of Earth & Planetary Sciences, Ocean Sciences, and Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, as well as the Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics and the Institute of Marine Sciences.
- Institute of Marine Sciences
- Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP)
- Microscopy and Imaging Laboratory
- Department of Earth & Planetary Sciences
- Department of Ocean Sciences
- Physical & Biological Sciences
- Department of Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Department of Biology
See additional views of the campus in our on-line Photo Gallery.